Thursday, June 19, 2008

Next . . .


I am painting, I assure you, some experiments. Trying to get outside more and it is so different than being inside and painting in the comfort - music, no bugs, no light changing! But I am enjoying the stretch.

However, here is a painting I did for friends - the home on the family farm. Sorry for the bad photo. The last few I took on the easel did not come out so it was already on their wall when I took this!

Frank Edwards (Sezzan) just self-published a book of his paintings through Blurb. What a joy! Frank paints en plein air in Canada and his work has such verve! WHOA! A feast for the soul!

Also, I've been making treks to the blogspots of Robin Purcell (a west coast watercolorist with a unique style) and Bill Cone (a pastel artist painting en plein air). So much to see, so little time!

Next doggie portraits!

Happy, safe summer to everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home